SANIC DJ LANCE 2P BATTLE SANIC DJ LANCE 2P BATTLE

This game is too challenging.

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

haha,its a amusing for like 30 secs.
Which by the way was the exact amount of time it took me to complete this game.Too easy?

ManuelTacoface responds:

No. The boss is pretty hard.

Room Raider Room Raider

Hey not bad.
I like the game play and the appearance of a retro game.
The music was good also. But gets extremely repetitive after a few rooms,50 rooms to be exact.

Suislidal Suislidal

well that was entertaining

It was fun for awhile I mean it got old after awhile, I can honestly say i never played a game like it before. But I could be wrong.But besides all that it was ok.

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

hey screw you man haha

Im not going to lie, I came here expecting a easy ass game, but my opinion all changed when I got too the 3rd boss(who I haven't even beaten yet,I'm taking like a short break from that Koopa slut).lol

But really I love this game, great music, amazing level designs and very addictive yet simple gameplay, I've never played the other to prequels too his game but I'm definitely going to check it out,well that is if I can beat the 3rd word boss, lol damn it.

Stranger Danger Game Stranger Danger Game

Well this touched me

Its a shame this game was overlooked,it was pretty good. Too have someone take a little joke from a flash and make it into a reality is pretty impressive.FUCK.

Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

Hell yes

Really fun game, creative and imaginative well done man great job, the only down side is the over usage of old outdated and quite overrated intermemes, but other than that wonderful game. My favorite level will have to be the portal level. Really clever.

uni flash uni flash

ok cool

But what else is there? I mean this looks really good and the little animations and I stress the word little, is nice but you need more to this, this seems like more of a test that belongs in the dumping grounds..

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

wonderful!

well mae and really gun! great concept and idea!